If you would like to learn whether you’re a candidate for this exciting new development in orthodontics, please contact Rice Dentistry in Irvine today for an evaluation, or give us a call at (949) 551-5902.
Advantages of the Inman Aligner
The Inman Aligner is a relatively new orthodontic treatment that has many benefits, including:
- Very fast treatment: only 6-18 weeks for results
- Low cost: usually lower than either traditional braces or Invisalign
- Comfort: the Inman Aligner uses a steady, consistent pressure to straighten your teeth. With traditional braces, you have tightening appointments where force increases and causes discomfort. This is true of aligners, too, every time you switch to a new aligner.
- Removable: a completely removable treatment means you can eat all your favorite foods and just brush and floss your teeth with no special care required.
- Ease: the Inman Aligner doesn’t have to be worn as many hours a day to achieve results
But these benefits don’t mean that the Inman Aligner is right for everyone. It’s not appropriate for all cases, and you have to be evaluated to make sure you’ll get good results from the treatment.
The Inman Aligner is also highly visible. It’s not something you can hide. Often, though, many people find that the combination of very rapid results and the ability to remove the aligner for pictures or special meetings outweighs the visibility problem.
How the Inman Aligner Works
The Inman Aligner is a removable appliance that anchors onto your molars and has twin arches in the front that fit in front and behind your teeth. These two arches are connected by titanium springs that pull them together. This means that the Inman Aligner is constantly applying force to both the front and back of your teeth. By combining these dual pressures, the Inman Aligner can move your front teeth into position more quickly than other orthodontic treatments.
After your initial fitting, you will have regular checkups every 2-3 weeks to make sure the Inman Aligner is working properly.
When you finish treatment with the Inman Aligner, you will have to wear a retainer, as with other orthodontic treatments.
Want to learn whether you can take advantage of this exciting new development in orthodontic treatment? Please call (949) 551-5902 or email Rice Dentistry in Irvine today to learn whether it’s right for you.